Key Features and Benefits
Daisy ThermoTechTM thermal foam pool covers are made of 4.5 mm thick, crosslinked polyolefin foam sandwiched between two layers of polyethylene-stabilized polyfabric Canvacon film – rendering the cover reversible in the right installations. You can rely on the Thermal Pool Blanket’s durability, as it’s manufactured by Daisy from high quality materials and components.
- The layers are fire fused together (top and bottom) and, even at high temperatures, are extremely resistant to delamination.
- The material does not include heavy metals, plasticisers or CFCs and has a working temperature range of -40 ° C to + 70 ° C.
- The closed cell foam surface provides excellent insulation and water repellence properties are resistant to chemical deterioration, while the outer woven layers provide superior strength and durability for the pool cover.
- The thick insulation of ThermoTech helps to hold the heat in your pool and to minimise evaporation.
- Note: Thermal covers are insulating covers that do not heat the water.
Want extended warranty and peace of mind?
The warranty of your item may be void if it is not installed by a qualified technician. We offer extended warranty for many products when the installation is made by Poolwerx. Contact us for more information.
Pick-up in Store
Our stores remain open across the country. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we will continue to monitor and act on official health advice. View full coronavirus update here.
We have Australia’s largest network of pool shops. If you need the product ASAP, you can pick it up at your local Poolwerx. Please note that not all stores will have every item in stock and in some cases may have to be ordered from the manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any questions or to check stock availability.
For your convenience, we can arrange a contact-free home delivery option to suit you. Click on the “Contact Us” button above to arrange delivery or if you have any questions, and we’ll be happy to help.