A spa is a big investment, so it pays to look after it!
If you want your spa to remain crystal clear and ready to use at all times, it’s important to have it regularly drained, cleaned, sanitised and water-balanced.
At Poolwerx, our service technicians are pros at spa maintenance, especially cleaning and sanitation. A Poolwerx technician has the equipment and know-how to effectively tackle even the dirtiest spa. No matter how bad you think yours may be, we’ve seen worse! So don’t procrastinate any longer – give us a ring to set up your service call today.
Your Poolwerx technician is also licensed and certified to repair hot spa damage. So, if they discover that any repairs are necessary, they can also take care of them for you.
Please note that this is a specialist service and not all Poolwerx locations may offer this.
All spa drain and clean services involve comprehensive maintenance, including:
- Draining, cleaning and sanitising your spa
- Refilling your spa and balancing the water chemistry
- Cleaning your filters with a filter cleaner
- Cleaning your spa cover and treating it with protectant
- Cleaning any stainless steel handrails
- Inspecting your spa equipment, including pumps and controls
- Checking your ozonator or UV system
Choose between three different levels of spa drain and cleaning services:
- One-time drain and clean
- Semi-annual drain and clean
- Quarterly drain and clean