Showing 1–9 of 17 results
What to look for:
The right pool pump for you will depend on the size and type of pool you have, as well as any other personal considerations such as noise levels or energy costs. Generally, the best pool pumps are both energy efficient and quiet.
Energy Efficient Pool Pump
With the cost of energy continuing to increase, it’s important to think long-term when choosing your pool pump. While single speed pumps tend to have lower upfront costs, this only accounts for 20% of the lifetime cost of the pump. Electricity charges of running it account for the other 80%. Variable speed pool pumps tend to be more energy efficient, while maintaining a great flow rate and high performance. Always have a look at the energy efficiency of the pool pump (which you can quickly determine by looking at the star rating), and weigh up the upfront and ongoing costs of each pump. Your electricity bill will thank you!
Quiet Pool Pump
In some areas, if the noise from a pool pump exceeds certain levels, the owner can actually be issued with a fine! With advances in technology, noisy pumps can be a thing of the past, and whisper quiet operation is the future. Look for a pool pump with high quality parts, that has been designed to reduce the sound coming from your pump… without the need for soundproof covers!