Regular Service Package Options
|Empty skimmer baskets|
|Brush pool surface and tile line||-|
|Empty pump basket|
|Backwash filter as scheduled||-|
|Check equipment for proper operation and leaks|
|Clean equipment area||-|
|Final pool inspection (re-skim surface as necessary)||-|
|Comprehensive water testing and chemical balancing|
|DE filter or cartridge filter cleaning every six months||-||-|
Why maintain your pool regularly?
- Regular pool inspections and equipment maintenance can prolong the life of your pool and its equipment. For example, replacing seals before they leak and cause premature wear and tear.
- When equipment fails, it can lead to a green pool with costly cleanup. Regular inspections and maintenance can help prevent this.
- Full computerised water tests, as done in your local Poolwerx store, ensure that all parameters are tested and treated. This will allow you to maintain the proper water balance in your pool, helping to keep your pool surface looking its best. Proper water balance will also prolong the life of your pool and pool equipment.
- Healthy pools are used more – so regular pool maintenance is an investment that pays dividends.
- Swimming pools can cost $50,000 or more. Regular maintenance helps to protect this costly investment so that it’s always there for you and your family to enjoy.