Why work with Poolwerx?
Pools and spas may be designed for fun, but can be a complicated task dealing with time consuming, costly maintenance issues, pool closures, or worse, the legal implications of failure to fulfill your Duty of Care. With 30 years experience, Poolwerx are experts in commercial pool cleaning, and hospitality pool maintenance and services, so why bear this burden on your own?
Our hospitality pool services are tailored to suit your needs, whatever they may be. When you work with us, you can be confident that we will:
- All work is formally documented, providing proof of compliance to all relevant national and state legislation.
- Our friendly, local franchise partners are backed by their regional support and the Poolwerx Support Office, so you’ll never be left wondering who to call
- We can assist with risk management strategies specific to your needs.
Maintaining your establishment’s pool is a key task. Not only do you want to keep it looking its best, you also need to comply with relevant safety and health laws. However, this can be difficult when those laws continually change and evolve.
As specialists in the area of hospitality pool maintenance, equipment and chemical supply, Poolwerx can help fulfil your safety and health obligations to keep your pool in pristine condition.
Our Hospitality Pool Services include:
- Pool maintenance, freeing up valuable time and money
- Tests and audits for external quality control processes
- Energy-saving equipment supply and installation
- Maintenance of water features, such as fountains and waterfalls
- Documentation to ensure you meet your legislative compliance responsibilities
Our service technicians are experts in hotel and resort pool compliance. By engaging Poolwerx to service your pools, you are demonstrating attention to your Duty of Care requirements. You can also feel secure in knowing that all your pools and spas will be 100% compliant.
- Work with your budget and provide a fixed or flexible pricing structure for year-round service
- Provide a maintenance schedule to fulfill your requirements
- Assist with risk management strategies and pool safety audits
- Formally document all work, providing proof of compliance relevant to national and state legislation
- Send our friendly local operators, who are fully trained and qualified in the commercial pool operations industry
Contact Poolwerx and let’s meet poolside for a complimentary visual pool inspection today.