Have you been dreaming of a holiday? Fantasising about escaping from work and every day life? We can help!
In October and November, Poolwerx Western Australia is giving you the opportunity to win a $6000 travel voucher*! It’s your ultimate opportunity to customise your dream poolside holiday.
Beach or mountains? A trip around Australia or overseas? A big city or quiet country town? The sky is the limit!
Simply submit your details to go in the draw to win!
*Conditions apply. These can be found at the bottom of this page.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being conducted by:
Poolwerx Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 94 061 535 493)
Address: 10 Camford Street, Milton, QLD 4064
Phone: 1800 009 000
- One (1) prize only (Prize) will be awarded to a resident of Western Australia who satisfies the entry conditions.
- The Prize is a travel voucher with a maximum monetary value of AU$6,000.00 (inclusive of GST), redeemable with Flight Centre.
- The Prize winner (Winner) may use or redeem the Prize to use at the Winner’s discretion provided it does so within three years of the Prize Draw (defined below).
- The Prize is not transferable.
Duration of promotion
- This promotion commences at 9.00am (WAST) on 1 October 2019 and closes at 11.59pm (WAST) on 30 November 2019 (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must be 18 years of age or older, reside in Western Australia and populate all mandatory fields in an electronic entry form, including by providing a valid e-mail address, mobile phone number, their name, physical address and pool type during the Promotional Period. For the purposes of this promotion, Participating Locations are Poolwerx franchisees who advertise this promotion during the Promotional Period and are located in Western Australia.
- No employee (or any immediate family member of that employee) of the Promoter or any of ‘related body corporate’ (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) of the Promoter is eligible to enter this promotion. The words ‘immediate family member’ includes any of the following relations: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or cousin.
How to enter
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter, individuals must visit the Poolwerx business website, enter the required details and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received on during the Promotional Period.
- Individuals can only enter the promotion once. Multiple entries will be disregarded by the Promoter.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be excepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any person who has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion are fully reserved.
- If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries will be drawn at 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 at 3:00pm (AEST) on 3 December 2019 (Prize Draw).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the date of the Prize Draw, but if it does so, it must hold the Prize Draw more than 12 months after the Promotional Period ends.
- Entries will be drawn at random by a software application, using data from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. All entrants have an equal chance of winning the Prize.
- The Winner does not need to be present at the Prize Draw.
- The Winner will be published on Poolwerx websites from 9.00am (AEST) on 5 December 2019, and the Winner will be notified by email and/or phone by no later than 5.00pm (AEST) on 5 December 2019 (AEST).
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If the Winner cannot provide proof, the winner may forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered by the Promoter.
No cost of entry
- No fees are payable by eligible entrants to enter this promotion. The cost of entering the promotion is limited to the cost of accessing the promotional website, which cost will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
Use of Personal Information
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that their personal information provided on entry will be collected, stored, processed and disclosed by Poolwerx for the purposes described in these terms and conditions.
- The Winner grants to the Promoter an exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence (with the right to sublicence) to use the Winner’s name, image, voice and likeness (the Licensed Rights) in media for the purpose of promoting the promotion. No fee will be paid to the Prize Winner for the Licensed Rights.
- In consideration of the right to enter this promotion, each entrant unconditionally and irrevocably assigns and transfers to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to that person’s participation in any aspect of this promotion.
Limitation of liability
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in the promotion. Each entrant irrevocably and unconditionally releases, forever discharges and waives any right to make a claim against the Promoter and its directors, officers and personnel in respect of any loss, liability (including liability for negligence), cost or damage of any kind suffered or incurred by an entrant as a result of, or in connection, with the acceptance of, and participation in, the promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, loss of data, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available to it at law.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to obtaining the prior consent of the Western Australia Gaming and Wagering Commission.
Redeeming the Prize
- The Winner may only redeem the Prize with Flight Centre. All travel and accommodation bookings made using the Prize are arrangements directly between the Winner and Flight Centre, and the Promoter is not a party to those arrangements.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner accepts the terms and conditions specified by Flight Centre when redeeming the Prize.
- Travel arrangements to and from the Winner’s point of departure do not form part of the Prize.
- All travel arranged by the Winner when redeeming the Prize is subject to any general conditions of carriage specified by the travel provider. The Promoter makes no representations about the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the responsibility of the Winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before arranging travel.
Conditions for trade promotion lottery
- The Promotor confirms that this Promotion is being conducted in accordance with the conditions for a trade promotion lottery which are prescribed regulation 36A and Schedule 5 of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 (WA).