Key Features and Benefits
The Insnrg inTouch Pool Automation Portal has been designed to keep your pool clean and healthy, without spending too long on maintenance! You can rely on the inTouch Portal’s durability, as it’s manufactured by Insnrg from high quality materials and components.
- Features Insnrg’s new ‘Bluetooth Mesh’ technology which makes access to automation easy
- Use the inTouch app to control your pool from your phone, which means you can monitor from anywhere in the world
- Easy to use automation means it’s easier to maintain your pool
- For large pools with additional features, the inTouch extension allows you to connect up to 4 extra products
- Can be used with non-Insnrg products to operate at least on or off.
Want extended warranty and peace of mind?
The warranty of your item may be void if it is not installed by a qualified technician. We offer extended warranty for many products when the installation is made by Poolwerx. Contact us for more information.
Professional Installation Required
Maintain your product’s manufacturer’s warranty by having it professionally installed by one of our qualified technicians.
Pick-up in Store
Our stores remain open across the country. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we will continue to monitor and act on official health advice. View full coronavirus update here.
We have Australia’s largest network of pool shops. If you need the product ASAP, you can pick it up at your local Poolwerx. Please note that not all stores will have every item in stock and in some cases may have to be ordered from the manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any questions or to check stock availability.
For your convenience, we can arrange a contact-free home delivery option to suit you. Click on the “Contact Us” button above to arrange delivery or if you have any questions, and we’ll be happy to help.