Reclaim Dad’s weekend back! We’re living in the age of technology so why leave your pool care behind? No longer will hours be wasted doing weekly maintenance once your system is automated.
Today’s technology means with the touch of a button you can control everything from your pump to lights to heating.
To enter simply make a purchase* or book a pool or spa service from your local Poolwerx and fill in the form to go into the running to win everything you need to automate your pool!
In 25 words or less, tell us what will your dad do on the weekend once his pool maintenance is automated?
Find your nearest Poolwerx for your chance to win!
The Grand Prize includes:
1. Astral Viron EQ 35 Bluetooth Chlorinator with pH and ORP Probes
The AstralPool Viron eQuilibrium Chlorinator minimises or eliminates the change in water balance, which dramatically reduces manual water testing, maintenance or corrective actions required for your pool water. It has the perfect sanitation to keep your pool healthy.
Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions, it has built-in Bluetooth® control with your iOS and Android
2. Astral Viron P320 XT Variable Speed Pump
With its 9 star energy rating, the Viron P320 XT is incredibly efficient, and reduces the lifetime pool operating and ownership costs. In fact, the Viron XT pump will save you $700 every year in operating costs when compared to conventional single speed pumps. It also offers incredibly high flow and pressure when required to meet the most demanding applications.
It’s whisper-quiet, and the full variable speed controller allows you to tailor the flow rate to suit your pool and filtration and unique features such as overdrive and fast prime make the XT the most versatile variable speed pump on the market.
3. Hayward AquaVac 600
AquaVac are reinventing the robotic cleaner with the Aquavac 600 series pool cleaners. The Aquavac 600 is new on the market, and features patented SpinTech™ filterless technology with 18 hydrocyclones, so it can maintain maximum suction power. It offers wall-to-wall cleaning on any pool surface with its six variable-speed-driven rollers with adaptive traction. It also has a unique TouchFree™ debris canister, with a quick release button, designed for effortless cleanup. For the pool owners who want the latest in innovation and smart technology, the AquaVac 600 pool cleaners are the perfect solution.
Fill in your details below to enter
Click to view terms and conditions
POOLWERX WIN A TECH PACK” PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Poolwerx Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 94 061 535 493) (Poolwerx or Promoter), 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 Phone 1800 009 000.
Details of Grand Prize
2. Grand Prize valued at up to $9,000 is made up of a pool tech package tailored to suit a domestic pool (up to 45,000 litres), which includes a pump, chlorinator, pH Probe, ORP probe and robotic cleaner.
3. Grand Prize must be redeemed by no later than 1 April 2020.
4. Grand Prize cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Eligibility to Enter
5. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. The competition commences 1 July 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 1 September 2019.
*7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must be 18 years+ and make a single transaction of $100 or more at any participating Poolwerx (“Participating Locations”) in Australia and New Zealand (excluding online purchases) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For the purposes of this promotion, Participating Locations are Poolwerx franchisees who advertise this promotion during the Promotional Period.
8. To enter, individuals must visit www.poolwerx.com.au/wintech or www.poolwerx.co.nz/wintech wintech, and enter the requested details (including but not limited to telling us in 25 words or less what their dad will do on his weekends once his pool is automated, their full name, a valid email address and the full purchase invoice number for each Qualifying Transaction), and submit the fully completed entry form (“Entry Form”) so it is received by 11:59pm AEST on 01/09/19. Individuals must complete a separate Entry Form for each Qualifying Transaction.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Entry Form submission is permitted per invoice in the Qualifying Transaction; (b) each Entry Form must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements as set out above; (c) only one (1) entry permitted per Entry Form submission; and (d) a maximum of two (2) entries/Entry Form submissions per person per day is permitted.
11. Entrants must retain their original purchase invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly indicate that the Purchase was a Qualifying Transaction.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. Entries will be judged at 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 at 3:00pm QLD time, 5 September 2019 (“Prize Judging”).
15. Entries will be judged by Poolwerx in its sole discretion.
16. The entry judged to be the best thing your dad will do on his weekends once his pool is automated will be awarded the Grand Prize.
17. The Promoter may judge reserve entries and record them in case an entrant is invalid or ineligible.
18. Prize winners will be published at www.poolwerx.com.au/wintech and www.poolwerx.co.nz/wintech on 9 September 2019, and individual winners will be notified by email and/or phone by no later than 5pm on 6 September 2019 (AEST).
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of purchase in order to claim any prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
No Cost of Entry
21. No additional entry fee is payable to enter this competition. The cost of entering the competition is limited to the cost of accessing the promotional website, which cost will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
Use of Personal Information
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that their personal details as provided on entry may be provided to a third party, where it is necessary in connection with this competition.
Limitation of liability
26. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the promotion. Entrants release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the promotion.
27. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state regulation.