Pool Cleaning Made Easy
Win a Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner
Thanks to Maytronics, you could win the price of your Dolphin robot back during November and December!
With a Dolphin robotic pool cleaner, you can completely relax and enjoy your pool with full confidence that it is completely clean and hygienic. Start your Summer perfectly with a state of the art robotic cleaner to keep your pool healthy.
Head to your local Poolwerx store this November or December to enter this competition
Maytronics offer a range of robotic pool cleaners with the aim to use a fraction of the resources used by other cleaning systems – saving you time and money. With a Dolphin robotic pool cleaner you need less chemicals for your pool, simply because you don’t use up as much water with backwashes. Robots operate and filter completely independently of the pools main filtration system – as a result the water is filtered in the pool.
Enter this Competition Below
Click to view terms and conditions
“POOLWERX WIN YOUR PURCHASE BACK” PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS Promoter
1. The Promoter is Poolwerx Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 94 061 535 493) (Poolwerx or Promoter), 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 Phone 1800 009 000.
2. 10 prizes will be awarded through purchases from Poolwerx stores in the following regions, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, QLD, SA/NT, WA. There will be one prize, per region, per month, for purchases made from 5 November 2018 to 7 January 2019. The monthly prize winners will receive a full refund of their purchase price up to the value of $2,500 (The Prize). The prize will be awarded as a cheque and delivered to the winner’s address within 28 days of Prize Judging.
3. Prizes are not transferable.
Eligibility to Enter
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. The competition commences 5 November 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 7 January 2019.
7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must be 18 years+ and make a purchase of a Dolphin E10, X30 or X40Plus Robotic Cleaner at any participating Poolwerx (“Participating Locations”) in Australia (excluding online purchases) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For the purposes of this promotion, Participating Locations are Poolwerx franchisees who advertise this promotion during the Promotional Period.
8. To enter, individuals must visit www.poolwerx.com.au/win-a-robot, and enter the requested details (including but not limited to telling us in 25 words or less why they purchased a Dolphin Robotic Cleaner, their full name, a valid email address and the full purchase invoice number for each Qualifying Transaction), and submit the fully completed entry form (“Entry Form”) so it is received by 11:59pm AEST on 2 December for purchases made from 5 November to 2 December 2018 and 7 January 2019 for purchases made from 3 December 2018 to 7 January 2019. Individuals must complete a separate Entry Form for each Qualifying Transaction.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Entry Form submission is permitted per invoice in the Qualifying Transaction; (b) each Entry Form must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements as set out above; (c) only one (1) entry permitted per Entry Form submission; and (d) a maximum of two (2) entries/Entry Form submissions per person per day is permitted.
11. Entrants must retain their original purchase invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly indicate that the Purchase was a Qualifying Transaction.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. Entries will be judged at 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 at 3:00pm QLD time, 6 December 2018 and 11 January 2019 (“Prize Judging”).
15. Entries will be judged by Poolwerx in its sole discretion.
16. The entry judged to be the best reason to purchase a Dolphin Robotic Cleaner, in each region will be awarded the Prize.
17. The Promoter may judge reserve entries and record them in case an entrant is invalid or ineligible.
18. Prize winners will be published at www.poolwerx.com.au/win-a-robot on 10 December 2018 and 14 January 2019, and individual winners will be notified by email and/or phone by no later than 5pm on 14 January 2019 (AEST).
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of purchase in order to claim any prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
No Cost of Entry
21. No additional entry fee is payable to enter this competition. The cost of entering the competition is limited to the cost of accessing the promotional website, which cost will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
Use of Personal Information
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that their personal details as provided on entry may be provided to a third party, where it is necessary in connection with this competition.
24. The winner hereby grants to the Promoter permission for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, image and voice in media for the purpose of promoting the competition. No fee will be paid to the Prize Winner for the use of their name, image or voice. Entrants hereby assign, to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the entrant’s/ winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works).
Limitation of liability
26. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the promotion. Entrants release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the promotion.
27. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state regulation