Win a Spa Treatment
8 x $250 Vouchers to be Won!
How to Enter
All mums deserve a break, and we’d like to hear why your mum deserves a $250 spa treatment voucher!
Simply make a purchase* or book a pool or spa service from your local Poolwerx and fill in the form to go into the running to win 1 of 8 spa treatment vouchers!
In 25 words or less, tell us why your mum deserves a spa treatment voucher. Are you a mum? Let us know why you deserve one!
Find your nearest Poolwerx for your chance to win!
Click to view terms and conditions
“POOLWERX – ENDOTA SPA” PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Poolwerx Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 94 061 535 493) (Poolwerx or Promoter), 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 Phone 1800 009
Details of Prize
- Each Prize is a $250.00 gift voucher to redeem at any Endota Spa location in Australia.
- There are eight (8) $250.00 gift vouchers to be won from 6 May 2019 to 30 June 2019.
- The Prize must be redeemed by no later than Endota Spa’s listed expiry date on the gift voucher.
- A Prize cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for
Eligibility to Enter
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the terms and conditions of Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition commences 6 May 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30 June 2019.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must be 18 years+ and make a single transaction of $50 or more at any participating Poolwerx (“Participating Locations”) in Australia (excluding online purchases) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For the purposes of this promotion, Participating Locations are Poolwerx franchisees who advertise this promotion during the Promotional Period.
- To enter, individuals must visit poolwerx.com.au/treatment, and enter the requested details (including but not limited to telling us in 25 words or less why your mum deserves a spa treatment, their full name, a valid email address and the full purchase invoice number for each Qualifying Transaction), and submit the fully completed entry form (“Entry Form”) so it is received by 11:59pm AEST on 30 June 2019. Individuals must complete a separate Entry Form for each Qualifying Transaction.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Entry Form submission is permitted per invoice in the Qualifying Transaction; (b) each Entry Form must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements as set out above; (c) only one (1) entry permitted per Entry Form submission; and (d) a maximum of two (2) entries/Entry Form submissions per person per day is permitted.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly indicate that the Purchase was a Qualifying Transaction.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries will be judged at 10 Camford Street, Milton QLD 4064 (“Prize Judging”).
- The eight rounds of competition will be judged on:
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 13 May 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 20 May 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 27 May 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 3 June 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 10 June 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 17 June 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 24 June 2019
- 11:00am AEST on Monday 1 July 2019
- Entries will be judged by Poolwerx in its sole discretion.
- The entry judged to be the best reason your mum deserves a spa treatment will be awarded the Prize.
- The Promoter may judge reserve entries and record them in case an entrant is invalid or ineligible.
- Prize winners will be published at poolwerx.com.au/treatment each week on the dates listed in point 16, and individual winners will be notified by email and/or phone by no later than 5pm on the days listed in point 16.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of purchase in order to claim any prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to
No Cost of Entry
- No additional entry fee is payable to enter this competition. The cost of entering the competition is limited to the cost of accessing the promotional website, which cost will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service
Use of Personal Information
- All entries become the property of the
- By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that their personal details as provided on entry may be provided to a third party, where it is necessary in connection with this
- The winner hereby grants to the Promoter permission for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, image and voice in media for the purpose of promoting the competition. No fee will be paid to the Prize Winner for the use of their name, image or voice. Entrants hereby assign, to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the entrant’s/ winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works).
Limitation of liability
- By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the promotion. Entrants release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the
- The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state