AstralPool Salt Chlorinators Range
Salt Chlorinators are designed to assist with the precise levels of sanitiser to provide you a healthy pool. Leaving you more time to enjoy healthy fun under the sun in your backyard. AstralPool have a range of chlorinators that are suitable for a variety of pools and applications.
See our range from AstralPool below:
AstralPool Viron EQ Chlorinators
The AstralPool Viron eQuilibrium Chlorinator provides a range of options to minimise or eliminate the change in water balance. This features dramatically reduces manual water testing, maintenance or corrective actions required for your pool water. In Total Ai mode, the Viron eQuilibrium Chlorinator can test, monitor and maintain the perfect sanitiser level and pH balance, while also controlling the pool pump for maximum energy savings. All of this to keep your pool safe, healthy and looking great for you and your family.
AstralPool Viron Salt Chlorinator
AstralPool’s Viron Salt Chlorinator brings a new benchmark in efficiency, control, convenience and reliability.
Reduce your energy costs and keeping your pool safe and healthy with the Viron Salt Chlorinator’s advanced electronic power supply, which provides pure DC power to maximise the efficiency of the electrodes to produce the highest level of chlorine for the lowest power consumption.
The Viron Salt Chlorinator continually generates chlorine at the level you require allowing you to set and forget without the need for manual dosing with liquid or granular chlorine, which is not done correctly can cause eye irritation, itchy skin and a strong chlorine odour.
AstralPool E-Series Salt Chlorinator
A more affordable option in the AstralPool range, this chlorinator offers reverse polarity self cleaning technology in a simple to use, easy to install yet robust and reliable product.
Using the same platform as the renowned VX, the E Series simplifies the operation and functionality to provide a low cost, low maintenance salt chlorinator suitable for most sized residential swimming pools.
AstralPool VX Chlorinator
The AstralPool VX salt chlorinator continuously generates the precise level of chlorine required into your pool to avoid potential eye irritation, itchy skin and a strong chlorine odour that is often a result of overdosing from manual dosing.
With the convenience of a touch pad the level of output can be adjusted and operating hours can be preset. With the self-cleaning capabilities, the VX Salt Chlorinator is perfect for any pool and spa combination
Hayward Range of Salt Chlorinators
No more mixing, measuring and messing around with liquid or tablet chlorine again. No more red eyes, itchy skin or chemical odors. Now you can automatically turn ordinary salt into a self-regenerating supply of pure chlorine for both pool and spa water that’s clean, clear and luxuriously soft. Salt chlorination has become the simple, safe and affordable alternative to using harsh, chemically-produced chlorine to sanitise your pool thanks to Hayward’s range of pool salt chlorinators. See the range below:
Hayward Salt and Swim Pool Chlorinator
Perfect for new or existing pools up to 90 000 litres, theHayward Salt & Swim sets a new standard in salt chlorine generation with it’s low profile, low flow and low salt requirements. The Salt & Swim will also communicate with your pump during boost function to ensure run times correspond with required chlorine levels.
Key features and benefits:
- Low profile, plug and play control box and compact cell for easy retrofit installations.
- Low flow requirements allows the chlorinator to operate even at energy saving pump speeds.
- Low salt requirements – 3500 ppm which is the equivalent of a pinch of salt per litre.
- Perfectly suited for sodium chloride, magnesium chloride and SoftSwimTM treated pools.
- It’s amazing what a “little” salt can do to enhance your swimming pool experience.
Hayward PS Series Chlorinators
Manual dosing of chlorine can is difficult to achieve perfect balance. By far the easiest and most accurate way to add chlorine is to continuously generate it within the pool using salt using the Hayward PS range of chlorinators.
Key features and benefits:
- Automatic Self Cleaning Cells: The microprocessor automatically reverses the polarity of each.
- Automatic Output Limiting protects the power supply from over-salting and allows salt to be added without switching the chlorinator off.
- Automatic Low Salt Warning: The diagnostic display scrolls a message requesting a salt top up when required.
- Includes Automatic Memory Save so if there is a power failure all information is stored for at least 7 days.
- 24- Hour Boost Mode: This system can be set to operate at full output for 24 hours then automatically return to normal operation.
- Automatic Pump Protection Monitor: If the pump is starved of water the chlorinator switches the pump off to stop it running dry. Timing can be adjusted for different conditions and pump types.
- Automatic Pump Flush to prevent high chlorine levels corroding pipework, heat exchanges or in-floor cleaning systems.
- Vertical Cell and Internal Bypass System reduces pressure drop across the cell making it ideal for even the most complex of pool configurations.
- Heavy duty construction makes the high-pressure cell ideal for both high-pressure spa and in-floor cleaning systems.
Hayward PowerLine Chlorinators
The PowerLine series of salt water chlorinators allow you to continually generate chlorine at a reliable, controlled rate – ensuring your pool is balanced and safe to swim in. Packed with safety features make your life easier and keep your pool clean and safe to swim in. The PowerLine’s self-cleaning electrolytic cell constantly produces chlorine at a steady rate while the pump and filtration system is running.
Key features and benefits:
- Fully-automated digital timer function
- Reverse-polarity (self-cleaning) electrolytic cell
- Optional pH control
- Optional additional timed power outlets
Need with chlorinators?
Your local Poolwerx can provide you with any questions you might have about any of our chlorinators. Whether you need a replacement, or simply need your chlorinator fixed, your local technician can give you the advice you need.