Technical Support Specialist (Pool Industry)
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. We have continued to experience significant growth over the past 12 months, both in Australia and as a result of our expansion into the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
As we continue to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Executive to join the award-winning team based in Victoria and covering Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia
This position will support Franchise Partners in all aspects of technical advice, expertise and application by educating, training, upskilling, supporting and enabling all store and mobile business to provide professional expertise and maximise client experiences and leverage sales opportunities. The role, through planned and responsive, training and support, predominantly in the field with some ‘classroom’ activities, establishes a knowledge base and expertise within Franchise Partners for long-term growth for Poolwerx and its growing Franchise Partner community.
Key Focus For This Role
- Creation and in field implementation of Poolwerx technical support and training program in conjunction with Business Development Managers, including induction, adhoc and planned training, new product and new business launch support.
- Education, training and support to ensure product range appropriateness, brand standards, quality of servicing, repair and implementation standards are maintained through all Franchisees
- Increase FP knowledge and awareness of product range, technical solutions and sales opportunities to meet commercial and domestic client needs and grow business
- Support the implementation of Poolwerx best practice in mobile service procedures and systems, and provide adequate training and support to enable CPO, Cert III & IV achievement by FP’s.
Key Personal Attributes
- Industry relevant technical qualification or certification at Cert III or IV level (or ability to obtain), CPOI (desirable)
- Franchising and multisite management (desirable)
- Strong technical and product knowledge, ideally gained in the pool industry or similar, including understanding of hydraulics, water flow and chemicals
- Effective planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence across multiple levels and teams
- Ability to instruct, demonstrate and educate adult learners in areas of product knowledge and technical application including chemicals, hydraulics, pool equipment such as pumps, hydraulics and water flow
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate, influence and build effective connection quickly, taking account of the role, skill level, feelings and needs of others
- Highly professional, personal presentation and behaviour
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and organisational skills
- Sound computer skills and ability to travel interstate on a regular basis
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives and team building activities. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
If you believe you could join our team as one of our Technical Support Executives, please forward your cover letter and CV via ‘apply’ or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference TSEVICWB01.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.