Technical Specialist (Pool & Spa)
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. Founded in 1992, we have continued to experience significant growth, both in Australia / New Zealand and as a result of our expansion into the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
About our Technical Support Executive
Based in Brisbane but travelling throughout the Australia, this position supports our Franchise Business Owners in all aspects of technical advice, expertise and application through educating, training & upskilling.
The primary focus our Technical Support Executive is to support and grow the domestic and commercial business streams, leveraging sales opportunities through professional expertise. The role, through planned and responsive training and support (in field with some ‘classroom’ activities), establishes a knowledge base and expertise within Franchisee Owners for long-term growth for Poolwerx. Key responsibilities include:
- Creation and in field implementation of Poolwerx technical support and training programs to ensure brand, servicing, repair and implementation standards are maintained throughout the network.
- Increase FP knowledge and awareness of product range, technical solutions and sales opportunities to meet commercial and domestic client needs and grow business
- Identify, develop, manage and review the marketplace for all significant and appropriate new products and ensure all new products are tested & appraised prior to roll out to network
- Support the implementation of Poolwerx best practice in mobile service procedures and systems, and provide adequate training and support to enable CPO, Cert III & IV achievement by FP’s.
Why you will love being part of the Poolwerx team
You will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives, planned social club events, team building activities, and onsite car parking. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
Why we will love you being part of the Poolwerx team
Our Technical Support Executive has developed their skill set and experience to include:
- Ability to instruct, demonstrate and educate adult learners in areas of product knowledge and technical application including chemicals, hydraulics and pool equipment.
- Effective planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate, influence and build effective connections quickly across multiple levels and teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills (verbal & written)
- Industry relevant technical qualification or certification at Cert III or IV level (or ability to obtain), CPOI (desirable)
- Franchising and multisite management (desirable)
- Willing and able to travel interstate
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step with Poolwerx!
Please forward your cover letter and resume via SEEK, quoting reference number TSE01.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.