Swimming Pool Service Technician, Epping NSW
About the business
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for a mobile service technician to service various locations in Epping, North Epping, Cheltenham and North-West Sydney.
For the right applicant, opportunities exist to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx.
About the role
- Manually cleaning a variety of swimming pool and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Depending on experience, install pumps, filters and chlorinators in line with manufacturer’s specifications
- Water testing using leading edge technology and adding of chemicals
- Organise and list stock as required in van
- Perform basic marketing activities while in the field
Benefits and perks
- Vehicle supplied and all costs supported
- Performance based incentive program will be considered
- Competitive remuneration
- Join a trusted, well established and experienced team
Skills and experience
- Experience in the pool industry will be viewed favourably
- Current open drivers licence
- Self motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- Enjoy working outdoors and engaging with customers as needed
- Have good communication and problem-solving skills
- No experience needed, excellent on the job training provided
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
Please forward your application letter and resume via email to email@example.com
We wish to thank you for your interest in our brand and wish to advise that only those successful for an interview will be contacted.