Retail Store Manager, Weston ACT
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. We have continued to experience significant growth over the past 12 months, both in Australia and as a result of our expansion into the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
An exciting opportunity now exists for a passionate Retail Manager to join our company operated team in Weston, ACT on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday roster). This role would suit an experienced, hands-on person with a passion for business operations and customer satisfaction with advanced leadership abilities.
- Manage and train a team of Retail Assistants and Service Technicians
- Managerial reporting and end of day tasks
- Demonstrating how pumps, filters, chlorinators may meet a clients’ needs and closing sales
- Selling value added products to meet a client’s immediate and future needs
- Use our computer application to collect key customer data
- Assist in the development and implementation of local area marketing, sales and promotional programs
- Maintaining store merchandising standards
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a minimum 5 years management experience within a retail environment
- Have the ability to manage and motivate staff
- Be able to work unsupervised, make decisions and work and under pressure
- Bring a commitment to safe work practices
- Have strong sales and merchandising skills
- Be highly motivated with a “can do attitude”, with a willingness to learn and upskill
- Be customer service focused
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as part of our expanding company operated Poolwerx network of stores including training with our retail specialists at head office (Brisbane) and other Poolwerx store leaders around the country, plus the chance to make this role their own and shine in this leadership position.
Additionally, if you’re looking to formalise your experience, Poolwerx can also offer the right applicant opportunities to undertake Retail certifications. Join a business that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities!
If you believe you have what we are looking for in our next star performer, we want to hear from you! Please forward your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.