Retail Store Manager, Weston ACT
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. We have continued to experience significant growth over the past 12 months, both in Australia and as a result of our expansion into the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
An exciting opportunity now exists for a passionate Retail Store Manager to join our company operated retail store and mobile team in Weston, ACT on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday roster).
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the store and mobile team including:
- coordinating, scheduling and leading a small team of Service Technicians and Retail staff
- achieving and growing sales targets, selling value added solutions in person and through your team
- maintaining and developing excellence in customer experiences and building our customer base
- demonstrating and quoting on our wide range of pumps, filters, chlorinators to meet customers current and future needs.
- managing business costs, wages and stock levels.
- producing regular reports and supporting the development of local area marketing and promotional plans
- maintaining our store merchandising standards, agreed stock levels and ensuring all customers are invoiced and payments received on time.
This role would suit someone with excellent customer service and people skills, who is hands-on and perhaps also has a technical or trade background, is keen to learn and be developed with proven experience or a passion to develop skills in business operations and management.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have previous retail or service business management experience
- Have the ability to schedule, manage and motivate staff
- Be able to work unsupervised, make decisions and work under pressure
- Bring a commitment to safe work practices
- Have strong sales and merchandising skills
- Be highly motivated with a “can do attitude” and a willingness to learn and upskill
- Be customer service focused
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as part of our expanding company operated Poolwerx network of stores including training with our retail specialists at head office (Brisbane) and other Poolwerx store leaders around the country, plus the chance to make this role their own and shine in this leadership position.
Additionally, if you’re looking to formalise your experience, Poolwerx can also offer the right applicant opportunities to undertake Retail certifications. Join a business that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities!
If you believe you have what we are looking for in our next star performer, we want to hear from you! Please forward your application letter and resume via ‘apply’ or email directly to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.