Retail Store Manager (Kew)
- Marketing to existing clients and acquiring new customers
- Managerial reporting and end of day tasks
- Demonstrating how pumps, filters, chlorinators and pool cleaners may meet a clients’ needs and closing sales
- Water testing and selling pool and spa chemicals
- Selling value added products to meet a client’s immediate and future needs
- Use our computer application to collect key customer data
- Maintaining store merchandising standards
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have previous sales or retail store experience
- Have the ability to manage and co-ordinate service work
- Be able to work unsupervised and under pressure at times
- Bring a commitment to safe work practices
- Have merchandising skills
- Be highly motivated with a “can do attitude”
- Be customer service focused
So if you’re self-motivated, energetic, able to think on your feet, enjoy dealing with customers and have a strong sales drive, apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry. Being able to work autonomously and often one up in the retail environment whilst liaising with team members at our central office is a critical prerequisite.
Please forward your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number PWXWEBKEW01.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.