Retail Operations Specialist
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. We have continued to experience significant growth over the past 12 months, both in Australia and as a result of our expansion into the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Retail Operations Specialist to join the award-winning team based at our Milton Office. This position will support our retail network, maximising the in-store customer experience and sales opportunity nationally. Working as part of a wider team, this recently created role will be tasked with development and execution of our ‘Retail Excellence’ program to Franchise Partners and their staff members, along with developing seasonal merchandising activities to drive sale opportunities through the retail channel.
Major Job Functions
- Coach new Franchisees in all aspects of the retail operating system as part of the on-boarding/transition to retail process, to support the success of their franchised business
- Develop, coordinate & facilitate sales and customer service excellence training for retail franchise partners & team members
- Supporting the development of Poolwerx retail stores; including new stores, refurbishments and relocations
- Work in conjunction with the wider Poolwerx management team to prepare, review and execute merchandising guidelines and activities, with a focus on driving sales through the retail channel
- Co-ordinate the Poolwerx network of store locations, including new site selection, fit-out execution, store refurbishments and relocations
- Oversee and maintain contractor / third party works and compliance regulations
- Collaboration with Poolwerx Regional / Business Development Managers on key tasks including Landlord negotiations, leasing contracts, supplier communications and merchandising layouts
Key Personal Attributes
- Demonstrated competence in the delivery/coaching of retail training programs
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing seasonal merchandising programs to drive sales through the retail channels
- Experience in retail store fit out processes and efficiencies
- Experience within franchising preferred
- Well-developed organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to priorities and manage high work volume requirements
- Ability to travel interstate on a regular basis
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives, planned social club events and team building activities. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
If you believe you could be our next Retail Operations Specialist, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference ROSWB001.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.