- Established, award-winning organisation
- Pool and Spa Industry
- Immediate Start on Full time basis
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for a Full Time Retail Manager to join their business in Manly West. Join a business that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities!
- Management of service & retail merchandising, operational standards, store & staff
- Control stock management (update pricing, replacement of stock)
- Demonstrate how pool equipment may meet a clients’ needs and assist in closing sales
- Managerial reporting and end of day tasks
- Selling value added products to meet a client’s immediate and future needs
- Use our computer application to collect key customer data
- Maintaining store merchandising standards whilst ensuring the shop is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Assist in implementing processes and practices
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a minimum 3 years management experience within the industry
- Have the ability to manage and motivate staff including training of casuals
- Have a strong customer service focus including customer compliance and service calls to increase regular clients and minimise customer complaints
- Be able to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Bring a commitment to safe work practices
- Be highly motivated with a “can do attitude”
So if you’re self-motivated, energetic, able to think on your feet, enjoy dealing with customers and have a strong sales drive, apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry.
Please forward your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Manly West, Queensland