Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for a Retail Store Manager in Long Jetty, NSW on a full-time basis.
Hours are flexible and can be negotiated to suit the business and your needs, however, weekend work will be required.
If you’re looking to formalise your experience, Poolwerx can also offer the right applicant opportunities to undertake a Certificate III & IV in Retail. Join a business that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities!
- Lead and provide ongoing support, training and development for your team
- Technician Daily Task Scheduling
- Managerial reporting and end of day tasks
- Participate in business planning and driving margins
- Participate in developing and monitoring KPI’s
- Demonstrating how pumps, filters, chlorinators may meet a clients’ needs and closing sales
- Selling value-added products to meet a client’s immediate and future needs
- Use our computer application to collect key customer data and do a computerized water test
- Maintaining store merchandising standards and stock levels
- Implementation of local area marketing, sales and promotional programs
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of management experience within a retail environment.
- Have the ability to manage and motivate staff, work unsupervised and under pressure
- Competent computer skills- excel, word document, email
- Knowledge in Profit and Loss management, including budgets, KPI’s, stock control and rostering and have good merchandising skills
- Exceptional time management & communication skills
- Available for weekend work
Benefits and perks:
- You will receive an attractive salary
- Well respected community-focused business
- Strong local management complimented with extensive head office support to train and continually educate staff
- A performance-based compensation program will be considered
- Competitive remuneration
- Join a trusted, well established and experienced team
So if you’re self-motivated, energetic, able to think on your feet, enjoy dealing with customers and have a strong sales drive, apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Long Jetty, New South Wales