Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. Founded in 1992, we have continued to experience significant growth. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer focused, energetic, and passionate Retail Assistant to join the team at Poolwerx Shailer Park on a full-time basis.
About our Retail Assistant
Our Retail Assistant will drive and support our retail hub at Shailer Park. They will have the ability to negotiate flexible hours to suit the business and their needs, however weekend work will be required.
Our technical training program will complement our Retail Assistants already developed retail skill set. Day to day their primary focus will be:
- Water testing and advising clients on chemical & equipment solutions,
- Stock control and merchandising,
- Store opening and closing, and cash handling,
- Retail reporting, inventory control and end of day tasks.
Why you will love being part of the Poolwerx team
Poolwerx is a brand that cares about its people. With values such as ‘People first, always’ and ‘Do the right thing’, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. You will also benefit from:
- Stable and essential work with an industry leader
- Career progression opportunities – gain a qualification!
We place great emphasis on staff development and understand the importance of ensuring our people have the opportunity for a long-term career with ongoing training opportunities!
Why we will love you being part of the Poolwerx team
Our Retail Assistant has developed their skill set and experience to include:
- minimum 3 years experience within a retail environment
- ability to work autonomously, make decisions and perform under pressure
- self-motivated and able to think on their feet/problem solve
- understanding inventory control and invoicing processes
While previous retail experience is preferred, we invite all hard working and honest individuals to apply who are available for weekend work.
If you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further!
Please forward your application letter and resume via ‘apply’ or email directly to email@example.com, quoting reference number SPRET01.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Shailer Park, Queensland