Pool & Spa Technician
About the business
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans. We are looking for an experienced Full Time Pool & Spa technician to join the Middle Park Team.
About the role
Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a multi-award winning organisation, you will have the opportunity to build a career with a nationally recognised qualification. For the right applicants, opportunities exist to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx.
Key functions of our Technician roles include:
- Cleaning of swimming pools and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Water testing and adding of chemicals
- Perform basic marketing activities while in field
- Organise and list stock as required in van
Benefits and perks
Not only is your ‘office’ in the sunshine by sparkling pools all day, but Poolwerx is a brand that cares about its people. With values such as ‘People first, always’ and ‘Do the right thing’, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. You will also benefit from:
- Tools of trade & training
- Long term career progression opportunities – gain a qualification!
- Stable and essential work with an industry leader
We place great emphasis on staff development and understand the importance of ensuring our people have the opportunity for a long term career through continuous growth and up-skilling.
Skills and experience
For this role we are looking for something with previous industry experience, ideally in a commercial setting, however we welcome all technically minded individuals to apply as our training program will give you the skills required for the role. Key requirements for our next team member include:
- Enjoy working outdoors in a physical role
- Have a current open driver’s license
- are self-motivated and able to think on your feet/problem solve
- can work unsupervised and manage competing priorities
If you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further!
Please forward your application letter and resume via the SEEK, or share this advertisement with someone you might know who could be our right fit.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Middle Park, Queensland