Pool & Spa Service Technicians (Forest Lake)
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for talented, experienced mobile technicians to service the Western Suburbs of Brisbane.
Not only will successful applicants work for a multi-award winning organisation, they will also have the opportunity to build a career with a nationally recognised qualification! For the right applicant, opportunities exist to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx.
- Cleaning of swimming pools and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Water testing and adding of chemicals
- Working knowledge of pumps, filters and chlorinators and ability to undertake basic repairs
- Perform basic marketing activities while in field
- Organise and list stock as required in van
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have a current open, manual driver’s license
- Be self-motivated and able to think on your feet
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Enjoy speaking with customers
- Drive sales in the field
- Have a good mechanical aptitude and understanding of water chemistry
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry with Poolwerx!
Please forward your application letter and resume directly to email@example.com, quoting reference number WBFORLTCH02.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Forest Lake, QLD