Pool & Spa Service Technician - QLD
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for experienced mobile technicians to service various locations around the Moreton Bay Region.
If you’re looking to formalise your experience in the pool industry, we also offer the opportunity to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx.
The ideal applicant would have previous industry experience in field and be able to turn their hand to:
- Test and balance water using a photometer
- Manually clean a variety of pool and spa types in both residential and commercial environments
- Install pumps, filters and chlorinators in line with manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance procedures on pool equipment
- Identify and disclose future sales and service
opportunities at each location
To be successful in this role, you will also need to:
- Have a current open driver’s license
- Bring a commitment to safe work practices
- Be self-motivated, energetic and able to think on your feet
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Use our system to key data into a mobile ‘app’
- Perform basic marketing activities while in field
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
Please forward your application letter and resume to email@example.com, quoting reference number WBSTQLD01
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.