Pool & Spa Service Technician (Full Time)
Poolwerx is an industry leading retail and service company.
Based on the south side of Brisbane, our business operates 3 x retail shops and numerous in-field pool servicing vehicles.
To support our growth in the areas we service, we seek an honest, energetic person with technical / mechanical aptitude. 1+ years experience in pool servicing preferable, but not necessary.
- Cleaning of swimming pools, spas and water features, in residential & commercial situations
- Water testing and adding of chemicals
- Maintaining filtration equipment
- Maintaining automatic pool cleaning equipment
- Organize stock as required in service vehicle
- Ensure that service vehicle is kept clean inside & out and presentable at all times.
- Manual handling/lifting of heavy items, must be able to lift 25kg.
- Current Manual Driver’s license
- Ability to work outdoors, unsupervised in all weather conditions
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants need to have technical / mechanical aptitude. The role is best suited to people who ENJOY problem prevention & problem solving.
You must be physically fit as you will need to carry equipment, work in sometimes steep and mostly exposed weather conditions all day.
A manual driver’s license is a prerequisite. A vehicle will be provided along with company telephone for work purposes.
A positive attitude and a customer service commitment is crucial to your success.
Remuneration will be according to relevant experience & the skills the applicant can offer.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a police check, blue card check and Doctors clearance for lifting 25kg prior to commencement.
Please apply via SEEK and submit your covering letter and CV. Only successful applications will be contacted.
Mt Gravatt, Brisbane