Pool & Spa Service Technician, Coffs Harbour
- Tools of trade & company vehicle provided
- Stable and established industry leader
- Career progression opportunities!
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for a full-time, experienced Pool & Spa Technician to service Coffs Harbour and surrounding suburbs in NSW.
Not only will successful applicants work for a multi-award-winning organisation, they will also have the opportunity to build a career with a nationally recognised qualification! For the right applicant, opportunities exist to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx.
- Cleaning of swimming pools and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Installation of new equipment and general maintenance
- Water testing and balancing
- Perform basic marketing activities while in field
- Organise and list stock as required in van
- Opportunity for role to also include some retail work in store
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have experience as a Pool and Spa Service Technician
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have a current open, manual driver’s license
- Be self-motivated and able to think on your feet
- Have good communication and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work unsupervised with an attention to detail
- Enjoy speaking with customers
- Drive sales in the field
- Be available to work Monday to Friday (with some Saturday work)
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
Please send your application letter and resume via email to email@example.com quoting reference number PWXWEBCOFH01.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Coffs Harbour NSW