Pool & Spa Service Technician
About the business
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans. We are looking for two experienced Pool & Spa technicians to join the Eastern Adelaide Team.
About the role
An opportunity now exists for two dedicated and passionate Pool and Spa Service Technicians. The positions are full time, Monday to Friday. While hours can be negotiated to suit the business and your needs, weekend work will be required.
For the right applicants, opportunities exist to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx
Key functions of our Technician roles include:
- Cleaning of swimming pools and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Water testing and adding of chemicals
- Perform basic marketing activities while in field
- Organise and list stock as required in van
Benefits and perks
Not only is your ‘office’ in the sunshine by sparkling pools all day, but Poolwerx is a brand that cares about its people! With values such as ‘People first, always’ and ‘Do the right thing’, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. You will also benefit from:
- Tools of trade & training
- Company Vehicle
- Stable work with an industry leader
- Utilise technical and customer service skills
We place great emphasis on staff wellbeing and understand the importance of ensuring our people have the opportunity continuous growth and up-skilling.
Skills and experience
Whilst previous industry experience is preferred, our training program will give you the skills required for the role. We invite all hard working, technically-minded individuals to apply if you:
- Enjoy working outdoors in a physical role
- Have a current open driver’s license
- are self-motivated and able to think on your feet/problem solve
- can work unsupervised
If you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Please forward your application letter and resume via ‘apply’ or email directly to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
Adelaide, South Australia