People & Performance Manager
About the business
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. We continue to experience significant growth in Australia, New Zealand and the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
About the role
An exciting opportunity now exists for a passionate and experienced People & Performance Manager to join our support team in Milton. With the support of the HR Advisor and Learning & Development Exec, you will be responsible for effectively managing all HR & L&D aspects of the business, supporting our network of staff, company owned operations, and franchisees.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic business planning and advice to management and senior leaders
- Researching and advising on remuneration budgeting and management
- Recruitment and Retention strategies and activities
- Workforce and Succession planning
- Performance Management strategies and improvement, overseeing the quarterly performance review processes and managing annual salary reviews
- Ensure corporate and franchise sites are compliant with relevant legislation and follow company standards, policies and procedures
- Provide guidance to Franchisee’s on HR management, workplace relations and WHS matters and assist in the drafting of necessary HR documents and contracts
- Develop, implement and monitor internal policies, guidelines, procedures and processes and templates for best practice HR, L&S and WHS
- Monitor, develop and drive staff incentive & engagement programs
- Manage development and implementation of LMS/HRIS projects
- Collaborate with your US counterpart and develop global People initiatives
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives, planned social club events and team building activities. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture with free parking and excellent office facilities!
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, our People and Performance Manager will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ knowledge of and experience in the application of contemporary HR procedures and practices
- Ability to interpret legislation, regulations and Awards together with policy and procedures
- Previous experience implementing a LMS or similar across multiple locations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing and counselling
- An ability to interact proactively with all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrate competence in conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed organisation and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload
- Effectiveness in contributing to a team, including the capacity to review and improve workplace practices
- Demonstrate capacity to effectively communicate, promote and uphold HR initiatives and values, including discretion and confidentiality
If you believe you have what we are looking for in our next star performer, we want to hear from you! Please forward your application letter and resume via SEEK or directly below.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.