Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. Founded in 1992, we have continued to experience significant growth, both in Australia / New Zealand and as a result of our expansion into the US market.
About our Paralegal
Our Paralegal will provide legal support to our Legal & Commercial Manager and Legal & Commercial Executive, in both domestic and international matters. Their primary focus will be
- drafting and reviewing Franchise Agreements, Poolwerx Franchise Disclosure Document, Deeds of Variation, Loan Agreements and Leases
- assisting in all insurance renewals and claims
- assisting in managing Poolwerx Intellectual Property through domain names and business names
- Providing administrative support on day-to-day tasks and legal projects.
Why you will love being part of the Poolwerx team
You will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives, planned social club events, team building activities, and onsite car parking. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
Why we will love you being part of the Poolwerx team
Our Paralegal has developed their skill set and experience to include:
- 1-2 years Post Qualified Experience as a Paralegal from an in-house or private practice background
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of clientele
Experience in the franchising sector and/or leasing sector is a bonus but not essential.
If you believe you could be our Paralegal, please forward your cover letter and CV via SEEK.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.