Inventory Controller - Retail
- Established, award-winning business servicing Brisbane Western corridor
- Attractive package offered plus incentives based on performance
- Genuine career advancement for the right candidate
The Poolwerx Indooroopilly Group operates five busy retail outlets located from the outer city stretching out along the western region.
Ready to progress in a dynamic and contemporary SME pool business that values your contribution, customer dedication and stock control experiences? We reward you with stability, above-award remuneration and long term opportunities!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supplier accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage stock ordering processes including regular stocktakes
- Co-manage our entire stock receiving/dispatch processes
- Handle supplier management and communication
- Financial reporting including stock holding reports
- Conduct regular data entry and stock administration tasks
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Suitable industry exposure or perhaps having maintained a pool or spa
- Proven stock control knowledge, working autonomously and under pressure
- Demonstrated merchandising skills working across our busy retail stores
So, if you are a well-presented and energetic industry experienced person who truly enjoys accelerating your smart efforts in an SME business then apply today!
Please forward your detailed application via our Apply form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.