Experienced Swimming Pool Service Technician, Epping NSW
Poolwerx is Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Technician to join this multi-award winning industry leader on a casual basis in Epping NSW; one of Sydney’s strongest growth areas with a high concentration of pools in North West Sydney.
About the role
- Cleaning of pool and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Install pumps, filters and chlorinators in line with manufacturer’s specifications
- Water testing using leading edge technology
- Perform scheduled maintenance procedures on pool equipment
- Perform basic marketing activities while in the field
Skills and experience
- Experience in the pool industry (required)
- Current open drivers licence
- Technically minded with a knack for problem solving
- Self motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- Enjoy outdoors and engaging with customers
- Want to be part of a highly motivated and performance orientated team
Benefits and perks – what’s in it for you!?
- Strong local management complimented with extensive head office support to train and continually educate staff
- Vehicle supplied and all costs supported
- Performance based compensation program for the right person
- Competitive remuneration
- Join a trusted, well established and experienced team
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
Please forward your application letter and resume to email@example.com, quoting reference number WBSTEPP01.
Please note that only candidates successful in attaining an interview will be contacted.