Experienced Pool & Spa Technician, Darwin
- Tools of trade & company vehicle provided
- Stable and established industry leader
Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool and Spa care network of retail stores and mobile vans, is looking for a mobile technician to service the Darwin and Palmerston area.
If you’re looking to formalise your experience in the pool industry, we also offer the opportunity to undertake the Certificate III & IV in Swimming Pool & Spa Service as part of your employment with Poolwerx.
The ideal applicant would have at least 3 year’s experience in field and be able to turn their hand to:
- Test and balance water using a photometer
- Manually clean a variety of pool and spa types in both residential and commercial environments
- Install pumps, filters and chlorinators in line with manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance procedures on pool equipment
- Identify and disclose future sales and service
opportunities at each location
To be successful in this role, you will also need to:
- Have a current open driver’s license
- Bring a commitment to safe work practices
- Be self-motivated, energetic and able to think on your feet
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Perform basic marketing activities while in field
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
Please forward your application letter and resume via ‘apply’ or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.