Digital Marketing Coordinator
As a dual Franchisor of the Year award winner, Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised and successful Franchise Systems. Since our commencement in 1992, we have experienced significant growth including a 20% annual increase in our domestic retail store network. With our recent expansion into the highly lucrative US market, it is certainly a very exciting time to be a part of the Poolwerx journey!
A new opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Marketer to join our dynamic team based at our Milton Head Office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and will provide vital support in the execution of many strategic projects, including the launch of our new website. This position will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of our global digital footprint, ensuring the recognition & integrity of the Poolwerx brand and the achievement of our strategic business objectives.
Major Job Functions:
- Manage the integrity of website content for the Australian, NZ and U.S. sites
- Produce comprehensive reports on website visitation, performance and digital marketing metrics
- Work closely with our Franchise Partners to grow their online presence via a variety of digital channels including Google My Business, Email Marketing, SEO and SEM
- Assist with the design, development, integration and execution of our new Poolwerx websites and eCommerce platforms
- Provide general support to the broader Marketing team in areas including Local Area Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Communications and National Marketing Campaigns
- Liaise directly with our external agencies on new projects and campaign execution as required
Key Personal Attributes:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a Digital Marketing role
- Sound knowledge of the latest digital marketing practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Experience with Content Management Systems, HTML, CSS & Adobe Creative Suite,
- Strong attention to detail, writing and analytical skills
- Customer focussed and service-oriented attributes
- Well-developed computer skills across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (eg Marketing Degree)
The successful candidate will receive significant career development opportunities, competitive remuneration & incentives, planned social club and team building activities, ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from international business executives and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
Interested candidates should forward a Cover Letter & CV, quoting reference number WEBDMKT01 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.