Administration Assistant (Part Time)
About the role
As the business grows, so must the individuals who make the magic happen (i.e. the team!). We are looking for a dynamic Part-Time Administration Assistant to join the Cooroy & Noosa Team.
Reporting to the Franchise Partners, this is a fabulous opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team within a busy organisation. Key functions of our Administration role includes:
- General ledger maintenance – Preparation of month end journals, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and resolve issues as required
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Full function accounts payable and receivable
- Inventory Management including coordinating stock take process, updating cost of goods and RRP
- General admin tasks
- Support assistance to Client Invoicing, Quoting and Correspondence
The job will also include backup Retail assistance, cleaning, stocking of shelves, merchandising the store, printing and coordination of stock for Clientele and Technicians. There will be ongoing training on and off site, including some out of normal work hours.
Benefits and perks
Poolwerx is a brand that cares about its people. With values such as ‘People first, always’ and ‘Do the right thing’, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. You will also benefit from:
- Stable work with an industry leader
- Career progression opportunities
We place great emphasis on staff development and understand the importance of ensuring our people have the opportunity for a long term career through continuous growth and up-skilling.
Skills and experience
This role would suit a positive and process driven person with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritise and work efficiently. We invite all hard working and honest individuals to apply with the following:
- Proven experience in bookkeeping/administration
- Experience with creditors/debtors
- Ability to assist with BAS, PAYG, Super, ATO requirements (desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet/problem solve
- Ability to work unsupervised
If you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further!
Please forward your application letter and resume via ‘apply’ or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number NADM01.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.