Pool Builder Services
Providing specialist pool services to the pool construction industry.
As a professional pool builder, you will be all too familiar with the issues which can arise during the final stages of construction. When the project is nearing completion, wouldn’t it be reassuring to know that an expert pool technician has prepared the pool for handover, and provided your client with valuable advice and added-value at this crucial stage? Client satisfaction means the perfect end to a successful build.
Below are just some of the services we can provide:
- Secondary plumbing. Laying all PVC lines from the pool shell to the filtration plant and pressure testing all lines if required
- Cleaning pool shell and filling the pool
- Equipment installation, including pumps, filters and ancillary equipment
- Completing pool handover, including instruction and adding initial chemicals to water
- An ongoing pool maintenance agreement is available to offer clients for a few months or as required, through the supply of vouchers
Pool builders and Poolwerx make a powerful partnership. By combining our services and expertise with your workmanship, we can ensure efficient handover, and a quality outcome so your resources are freed to focus on your core business, increasing efficiency. This adds up to a real competitive advantage.